Chakra Balancing Workshop coming soon
A day’s workshop to cleanse, clear and balance the Chakras.
Do you suffer any of the below?
- Anger issues
- Lack of direction in life
- Feeling unfulfilled
- Not utilising your creativity
- Inability to let things go
- Lack of connection to Source/God
- Not able to express yourself
- Unable to attract the right relationships
- Low self esteem
- Physical aliments
- Lack of concentration
- Lack of focus
- Feelings of being stuck in a rut
- Lacking direction in life
- Feeling unloved and lonely
If you said “yes” to any of the above, it could be an indication of an imbalance in your chakras. Every challenge or obstacle we face in life results in emotions and feelings within us. This leaves an imprint in our energy body. Just as we have a shower each day to cleanse our physical body, we need to clean our auras regularly. If left unattended, over the years, these infractions can manifest into aliments and diseases on the physiological, emotional and spiritual levels.
Join us for this unique workshop, co-run by a Reiki Grand Master and Reiki Master. Vinod Kotecha is a Reiki Grand Master who has a direct lineage that can be traced back to the Reiki founder Dr Usui. Sneha Ramji has been a Reiki Master since 2008. She is healer as well as a meditation teacher and workshop leader. Both of them bring their expertise together to this workshop.
The day workshop will include:
- In-depth explanation of each chakra and their function in our day-to-day life, mantras for each chakra, and a brief introduction to the power and use of crystals
- A discussion on energy, and how it impacts on our lives
- A test to determine how your chakras are currently functioning
- A powerful yet gentle relaxing meditation
- Deep guided meditations to explore each of the seven chakras and clear any clutter and non-alignment
- Clearing and balancing of the individual chakra system by the Reiki Grand Master
- Light vegan lunch, snacks, teas and refreshments included
- Take-away tools to maintain an equilibrium in your energy system
- Opportunity to network with like-minded, supportive people
Time: 10.30 – 16:00
Location: North Harrow
“I first came across Sneha’s name on a facebook post praising how great she made the person posting the comment feel after a meditation session. I’ve been feeling a bit off balance lately and finding it difficult to control my emotions. I knew I had to do something and decided to attend a chakra balancing workshop that Sneha was running. I was expecting some guidance on which chakras I need to work on and how to go about working on them. What I wasn’t expecting was how fantastic and relaxed and tranquil I would feel at the end of the workshop. I surprised myself at how calm I was feeling even going back to the chaos of normal life. With practise and regular meditation I hope to maintain this feeling. Sneha and Vinod were absolutely amazing and made me feel at ease as soon as I met them. I would definitely recommend the workshop to anyone. Sneha’s yummy vegan lunch was an added bonus too”.
“Sneha came recommended on a closed Facebook group and coincidentally had a workshop planned a few days afterwards. I had been through a recent personal upheaval in my life and was also curious about chakra balancing. Sneha is a down to earth, kind woman who led an excellent workshop. Her good sense of humour and guidance was instrumental in what proved to be an eye opening day. I felt cared for, relaxed, and a lot more balanced at the end of the day than I did before the workshop. Of course, the lovely vegan lunch was the cherry on top. I would highly recommend this workshop for those who are seeking to weave spirituality into their daily life”. Jas London
Please email to register interest for our next workshop.
There are limited spaces available.
Book by clicking the Paypal link below. If you don’t have Paypal, please get in touch.